Our commitment to privacy
Personal information that we may collect
We do not collect any personally identifiable information about you through this website unless you provide it to us voluntarily, with the exception of you computer's IP address. The information we collect will vary depending on how you use this website. On some pages you can register or request to receive materials, announcements and other information. The types of personal information collected may include, without limitation, your name and contact information (such as your postal address, zip code, phone number or email address). We do not collect or maintain information from those actually known to be under the age of 13. We will not contact children under age 13 without a parent's permission. In addition to the information provided by website visitors, our computers automatically receive and record information from your internet browser, including your IP address and the pages you request.
How we use and disclose your information
We use information you provide on an aggregated basis to do such things as operate our site, enhance our site, and to better understand the profile of our online audience. In some cases we use your personal information to contact you or to provide information to you, such as to send newsletters to you that you request.
Information sharing and disclosure
We do not sell or rent your personal information or share your personal information with other people or companies, except with your permission, or under the following limited circumstances:
- We may need to share the information or send the information to trusted partners who work on our behalf under confidentiality agreements in order to provide the information you have requested or to help us communicate with you.
- We may share aggregated, non-personally identifiable information about our users with for marketing and promotional purposes.We may store and disclose personal information as allowed or required by applicable law, including making disclosures in order to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process.
- We may establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims as necessary or advisable to protect the rights, safety or property of our communities or others and to conform to legal or regulatory requirements.
- We transfer information about you if this company is acquired by or merged with another company.
- Third parties (hackers) may unlawfully intercept or access information or confidential transmissions.
Links to third party websites
This website may contain links to third-party websites for which are provided solely as a convenience to viewers and not as an endorsement of the contents of such sites. While we endeavor to only provide links to website maintained by reputable organizations, you should be aware that these third parties might be able to gather information from and about you if you visit their websites. In these cases, those third parties will use such information in accordance with their own privacy policies, which may differ substantially from our policy. We assume no liability for the privacy practices of such other sites and are not responsible for the availability or content of, any off-site pages or any other sites linked to our website. Your linking to off-site pages or other sites is at your own risk.
Correction of personal information; Opt-out right
We make every effort to keep your information current and accurate. Accordingly, we ask that you notify us in the manner described below of any changes to your personal information. We ask that you notify us of any changes to your personal information via e-mail, telephone or postal mail via our Contact page. You may at any time request to be removed from our email list by clicking the unsubscribe link in any email you receive from us. Alternatively, you may notify us via e-mail via our Contact page. In the event you elect not to receive any future contacts from us, we will endeavor to remove your name from our email list as quickly as possible.
Please visit our Contact page.